Sunday 11 December 2016

Pokemon adventure

We have been busy with a new hobby- Pokemon Go!! I didn't thought that I would play the game but Dear told me about the launch and I downloaded it for fun. Turns out I became a heavy gamer, lol. I roped Dear into the game soon after and we have been going to places to collect our Pokemon.

Yes, sounds lame but our Pokemon adventures has led us to new places that we would not have visited, eg MacRitchie Reservoir and Woodlands Waterfront. I also climbed up Pearl Hill Park to collect Abras.

I have also spent several Sunday mornings walking around our estate to catch Charmeleons. There was once Dear rushed out at night to catch a Lapras that sprawned at the waterway near us. So many interesting adventures, lol.

Watching Joseph Schooling at the Olympics after I downloaded the game.

 At the famous Hougang 401 when it was a happening spot.

Exploring our Punggol Waterway while catching Pokemon

At MBS and the beautiful lights in the evening. We were waiting for the water show to start but it sucks big time.

At East Coast Park

At Woodlands waterfront


As you can tell, we played pretty intensively but not as crazy as some people who stayed up the whole night. Haha. We have mananged to complete the Gen 1 pokemons! Or rather me (Dear is waiting for Charmeleons but just need to catch enough to evolve).

Catch finish at Level 27. Woohoo!

We just returned from our holiday in Europe, and we added Mr Mime to the collection! We caught more than I thought we would, although our first Mr Mime was caught halfway into the trip. Dear only needed one more to a full page of Mr Mimes. Wah seh.

No comments: