Friday 15 July 2016

Darling's bday 2016


After talking about Dear's bday, it's time to talk about mine! Mine was a simple homely celebration too. Dear brought me out to lunch at this super nice and atas restaurant (Salt Grill and Sky Bar).

It was on the 55th level of ION and we had to take a special lift up to the restaurant. The ears will pop hor.
The view from the top. You can walk around the restaurant which has lots of glass windows and see diff parts of SG.
The yummy potato chips starter. Can't say the same for the salad. Muahaha.
The famous dashi crab omelette. I kinda like it, though Dear thought the flavours were a tad too light for his liking. 
I went for the steak for my main course. Decently done as it should be.

Dear had the crispy pork belly. It was nice but actually, I think the Chinese Sio Bak is better hor.
Dessert! Mine was a special plate with Happy Birthday written in chocolate.

We went home after that, and we just chill around. But Dear's surprise was not over yet. When we went to bed, he hid my present under the blanket until I got into plate. And he presented me with a Rotary watch. New watch! (although the manual date changing function is now killing me)

That was a nice end to the day because I told Dear don't need to buy anything for me lah. Dear should be proud to know that my boss has beo-ed my watch twice, and asked me where I bought it from *wink*

No comments: