Sunday 20 September 2015

We are home




We are back from our long hol,a.ka. our honeymoon! The days before that were hectic as we tried to complete the itinerary before we set off. 

It is back to the daily grind now that we are back, but I hope it marks a new beginning for us. We have been busy settling in since we got married, and even though we have moved in since Feb, I haven't seem to be able to truly settle down and enjoy staying tog. Now that many things are out of the way, it is time to start enjoying domestic life. :)

Some shots of my happy moments in the house ^ ^



Rakuten was having a promotion for my fav potato sticks which was bundled tog with other Hokkaido snacks. Of cos I had to grab it and was super happy when the parcel came. Yippie!
 
 Proudest culinary moment: Tried out the Engagement Chicken recipe made famous by Glamour Magazine. It turned out very good! Skin was crispy, sauce was flavourful. Amazing what the simple seasoning could do!

 The end product after 1 hour in the oven.


Another shot of my delicious chicken because it is so yummy. Photo artistically taken by Dear. *thumbs up!*

No comments: