Saturday 1 August 2015

Home cooking

We have finally sort of settled in, or at least me. I am starting to feel more comfortable with the new routines of cleaning, and cleaning. My new resolution now is to try to cook a bit more and be a bit more effective at it. We'll see how it goes, haha.

Another piece of good news is that we have finally booked our honeymoon- 8 months after the wedding! GASPS. But it is worth it as we managed to get the Chelsea tickets after a mini saga of having to snatch tickets, which was really the main objective of the trip (speaking from Dear's perspective). So now I am kept busy trying to finish up the itinerary.

The long national day weekend is coming up next week and I am super excited. I have already planned out the activities! We are going to invite some frens over for mini gatherings, go shopping for all the SG50 deals, visit the Dreamworks exhibition at MBS. Sounds fun rite!

I have been trying to take photos of some of the meals that we have cooked up so far, just for fun and memory's sake. Actually the taste is not too bad leh, I would say.


While waiting for Dear to come back from his wedding lunch, I have made cold soba noodles with edamame, drizzled with sesame dressing for my lunch today. A cold treat for a hot day like this!

Going off to have my lunch now, as I am hungry!

No comments: